If The Cap Fits . . .
Recorded in Ireland in the late 70’s, and still seen by many as one of the most innovative, refreshing and influential fiddle recordings ever made.
Produced by Donal Lunny
Features: Gerry O’Beirne, Paul Brady, Peter Browne, Donal Lunny, Jackie Daly, Micheál Ó Domhnaill
- A Kerry Reel, Michael Coleman’s, The Wheels of the World, Julia Delaney (Solo Fiddle)
- Dinney Delaney’s, The Yellow Wattle (3 Fiddles, Bodhran, Guitar & Bousouki)
- The Mason’s Apron, Laington’s Reel (Fiddle & Accordion)
- Paddy Fahy’s Jigs, Cliffs of Moher (Solo Fiddle)
- The Star of Munster, John Stenson’s no.1, John Stenson’s no.2 (Fiddle & Accordion)
- Biddy Martin’s, Ger the Rigger, Bill Sullivan’s Polka (3 Fiddles)
- Caisleán na nÓr Bobby Casey’s hornpipe (Fiddle & Guitar)
- Toss the Feathers (Solo Fiddle), The College Groves (Solo Fiddle), The Pinch of Snuff (2 Fiddles & Slide Guitar), The Earl’s Chair (2 Fiddles, Mandolin & Flute), The Woman of the House (2 Fiddles, Mandolin, Flute & Bousouki), The Girl that Broke My Heart (Solo Fiddle), The Drunken Tinker (2 Fiddles & Accordion), Paddy Cronin’s (3 Fiddles), McFadden’s Handsome Daughter (2 Fiddles & Bousouki), The Hunter’s Purse (Fiddle, Pipes & Flute), Toss the Feathers (2 Fiddles & Piano)